This add-on is not officially commissioned/supported by HBO®. The trademark HBO® Go is registered by Home Box Office, Inc. For more information on HBO® Go visit the official HBO® Go website for your region. I do not own any of the content this add-on lists. The content belongs to Home Box Office, Inc. All this add-on does is make simple HTTP requests to Hbo go servers to retrieve and display content just like any web browser would do!
Important: HBO® Go must be paid for!!! You need a valid HBO® Go account for the add-on to work! Register on the official HBO® Go website for your region
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE ADD-ON, IT MIGHT NOT WORK AT ALL AND IT CAN BREAK AND STOP WORKING AT ANY TIME.
If an official app is available for your platform, use it instead of this.
hGO EU (watch HBO GO in Kodi) (plugin.video.hbogoeu)
Simple Kodi add-on to access HBO® Go content from Kodi Media Center (http://kodi.tv).
|HBO REGIONS (API-s) / Feature||Europe||Nordic+Spain||USA||Latin America||Asia|
|Add/Remove from/to My List||✔||✔||✖||✖||✖|
|Report play status to HBO||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
Legend: ✔ - feature availible for the region and working in the add-on, ✖ - feature availible for the region but not implemented or broken in the add-on, ⛔ feature not availible for the region
This add-on support 18 countries atm:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina [EU]
- Bulgaria [EU]
- Croatia [EU]
- Czech Republic [EU]
- Denmark [Nordic+Spain]
- Finland [Nordic+Spain]
- Hungary [EU]
- Macedonia [EU]
- Montenegro [EU]
- Norway [Nordic+Spain]
- Polonia [EU]
- Portugal [EU]
- Romania [EU]
- Serbia [EU]
- Slovakia [EU]
- Slovenija [EU]
- Spain [Nordic+Spain]
- Sweden [Nordic+Spain]
PLEASE IF YOU ARE REPORTING AN ISSUE PROVIDE Kodi Debug Logs: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy . Without a full log is difficult or impossible to guess what’s going on.
- Works on Kodi 18 (Leia) or later
- A valid HBO® Go account is needed for the add-on to work
- Simply install from the Kodi add-on repository
- Follow the setup wizard at first add-on run
- The add-on should install the inputstreamhelper add-on which will help with inputstream.adaptive and DRM setup if needed
- The add-on will auto-update from repository as soon as a stable release is available
- MIGHT BE NECESSARY: On OSMC/Raspbian/Debian you might have to install some dependency manually from shell, but first try to run the add-on, if you get a message informing you that pycryptodomex is missing perform this steps (or consult specific pycryptodomex install instructions for your distribution/platform):
sudo apt update sudo apt install build-essential python-setuptools python-pip libnss3 libnspr4 sudo pip install wheel pycryptodomex
- OPTIONAL: Configure additional preferences in the add-on config
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!